Visit Vivary Adventure and High Ropes - Taunton, Somerset
Vivary Adventure Centre is just 5 minutes walk from Taunton Town centre. If your looking for a fun and educational activity to do with your family, group of friends or business colleagues then we look forward to welcoming you to the centre for your Adventure experience. You can get your adrenalin pumping less than five minutes walk from the Town Centre.
Experience The Vivary Centre, Taunton– an innovative outdoor, off the ground adventure developed for everyone. Join in any of the individual activities, from the lower ropes course, totems or climbing wall, or challenge yourself to the ‘Ultimate Adventure’ on the high ropes course with the power-fan descender.
The Vivary Centre gets you active, builds confidence and is most of all fun. For individuals or group events, there are a diverse range of challenges and activities to create an exhilarating, adrenalin-charged experience.
Our committed and experienced staff are on hand to ensure that your visit is a totally safe and a memorable one. So whatever your age and ability come and join us at The Vivary Centre, Taunton and push yourself to the limits!
Information on Vivary Adventure and High Ropes - in Taunton, Somerset
- Address - Vivary Park, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3JT
- Telephone - 01823 217117
- Email - Click here to email
- Website - Click to visit Vivary Adventure and High Ropes website
- Weekdays: Open for pre-booked groups only - please contact us for details
- Weekend and Somerset school holidays: 10.00am - 15.30pm
- Edge Cafe: 11.00am - 16.00pm - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Approx length of visit: 15 minutes to 1.5 hours
- Min group size: 1
- Max group size: 15
- Special group rates - please contact us for details
- Family fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- High Ropes Course (9 m height)
- Lower Confidence Course (5 metre height)
- Power Fan Descender (drops you 9m)
- Nine Metre Climbing Wall (all abilities)
- High all aboard (groups)
- Teambuilding activities
- Gladiator Challenge Climb
- Jacobs ladder (groups)
- Totem Pole
- Guide dogs permitted
- Parking areas for disabled visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- On-Site café / restaurant - Edge Cafe
- Picnic Site
- Facilities for children - Baby Changing Facilities
Parking & transport
- On site local public parking
- Road directions - Leave the M5 at junction 25 and follow the signs for Taunton Town Centre following the A38. Access Vivary Park from Trull Road.
- Stay at Hotels in Taunton near Vivary Adventure and High Ropes, Taunton, Somerset