Visit Sheppy´s Cider Farm, Shop and Museum - Taunton, Somerset
Visitors can enjoy: Farm shop selling Sheppy's cider range and apple juice (including cider tastings), home-bred Longhorn beef, local cheeses, cider brandies, pies, preserves, drinks and gifts. Rural life museum, including video of Sheppy’s cider maker's year. Cider works during apple harvest. Licensed tea rooms open all year and available for evening bookings. Orchard and farm walks.
Information on Sheppy´s Cider Farm, Shop and Museum - Brewery in Taunton, Somerset
- Address - Bradford on Tone, Nr Taunton, Somerset, TA4 1ER
- Telephone - 01823 461233
- Email - Click here to email
- Website - Click to visit Sheppy´s Cider Farm website
- Open all year
- Shop and Museum:
- Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm - all year
- Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm - July and August only
- Tea Rooms:
- Monday to Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm - British Summer time and 9.00am – 4.00pm - Closed first two weeks of January
- Sundays 10.00am – 5.00pm - July and August only
- Approx length of visit: 1 hour
- Max group size: 60
- Dogs accepted
- Marketed towards families
- Groups accepted - Essential to prebook. No group bookings on a Sunday.
- Educational visits accepted - Regular events, talks and temporary exhibitions. Educational visits welcomed. Guided group tours and private views by arrangement - please contact us for details.
- Event venue - Tea room available for evening bookings
- Tea and coffee shop
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors - All public areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Parking areas for disabled visitors
- Ramp / level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- On-Site café / restaurant - Cooked breakfasts and lunches, home-made cakes, cream teas, snacks. Licensed
- Picnic Site
Parking & transport
- Coach parking
- On site parking
- Parking is free
- Road directions - Nearest major road is M5. Take M5 jct 26 for Wellington. Follow brown signs A38 towards Taunton. Sheppy´s Cider Farm is on the right on A38.
- Public transport directions - Nearest station is Taunton station. Take A38 (Exeter/Wellington road) out of Taunton, follow A38, 6 miles. Farm is on the left. Bus services from Taunton town centre, or bus station every half hour to Wellington; bus stop at Sheppy's, any service to Wellington.
For more information on Hotels in Taunton
- Stay at Hotels in Taunton near Sheppy´s Cider Farm, Taunton